Monday, October 4, 2010

Scrum-Delicious Burgers

We had these burgers for supper yesterday. It's just a yummy twist on regular burgers. My kids actually mixed the topping for me while I BBQ'd the burgers. It's that easy!! :) (mind you, I had to wipe the floor after they were done, but that's ok... ;)





Scrum-Delicious Burgers

6 Hamburger patties (we love Spenst Bros.' burgers)

1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1 tin Mushrooms, drained
¼ cup (or more) Miracle Whip
12 Bacon Strips, cooked and cut into small pieces (I actually just put a handful or two of Real crumbled Bacon Bits)


Prepare 6 burgers as you normally would. Barbecue burgers. Mix other 4 ingredients and once burgers are about 5 minutes from being done, place mixture on each burger. Cook until cheese is melted.


mmmmm, they are so "SCRUMMM-DELICIOUS"! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Where'd you get this recipe from? Interesting. Haven't ever heard you talk about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good and interesting! You made me drool. :)

    ReplyDelete