Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lazy Tacos

I was first introduced to this "recipe" by my sister quite a while ago. We had them over for supper on Sunday and we had this. It's very simple and something not quite so heavy for a Sunday, seeing as we're not usually really as hungry on Sundays anyway...


For this pan I used multigrain rounds (Tostitos) and marble cheese:

For this pan I used Old Dutch Arriba (Nacho Cheese) chips and Cheddar Cheese:
C calls these natural cheese chips... and I don't correct him ;) lol

Taco Meat:
1 Tbsp. Oil
1 medium Onion
2 lbs. Hamburger
1 tin Pork n' Beans
1 tin Tomato Soup
1 pkg. or 2-3 Tbsp. Taco Seasoning (I have a recipe for homemade taco seasoning, I will share that with you on the next post)

Cook onions until soft, add hamburger and fry until browned. Add rest of ingredients and cook for 10 minutes or until flavors are combined.

Layer:
1 bag chips (or less, depending on size of pan)
Taco Meat (as much as you want)
Cheese

Bake at 350 until cheese is melted and meat is hot. Serve with Salsa and sour cream. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Best Sister (again)October 6, 2010 at 7:26 AM

    MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm My Favorite! Next time I'm doing it with natural chesse chips. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. they weren't too cheesy for you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These tacos are sooooo yummy! I've been telling friends to try it!

    ReplyDelete