Monday, October 25, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookies

YAY!!! We got our camera back today!! It felt like Christmas! ;)

I baked Chocolate Chip Cookies on Saturday and I still had a few left over after our weekend company and I brought 3 dozen to church last night! I usually make 2 or 3 recipes of these at a time, they don't seem to last very long...


Chocolate Chip Cookies


¾ cup Margarine (I always use butter, but margarine works great too!)
1 cup Brown Sugar, packed
½ cup White Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 Eggs
2 cups Flour (or more, about another 1/2 cup)
1 tsp. Baking Soda
¾ tsp. Salt
1 cup Chocolate Chips (Chipits - milk chocolate are our favorite!)

Cream Margarine. Add sugars, vanilla and eggs and beat well. Add flour mixed with baking soda and salt. Mix well. You may need to add a bit more flour (½ cup) until dough is not too sticky to work with. Add chocolate chips and mix well. Roll into small balls and place onto greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350F for 8 – 10 minutes (I bake them for 8 minutes). Do not over bake!!!! Cool slightly before removing from pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment