Thursday, October 21, 2010

Broccoli Salad

This has got to be my favorite salad!! I love most anything with the bacon & cheese combination. :) We had a pizza party for my mom's birthday on Saturday and my sister in-law brought this salad. I had to use mom's camera, because mine is getting repaired. :( That also explains the lack of posts lately.






Broccoli Salad


1 lg. bunch Broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
½ lb. Bacon, cooked and chopped
1 medium Onion, chopped
6 oz. Cheddar Cheese, shredded


Dressing:
1 cup Miracle Whip
2 Tbsp. Vinegar
½ cup Sugar


Mix dressing ingredients and pour over vegetables and cheese.

3 comments:

  1. Yum, I'm gunna make this next time I need to bring a salad for Mike's gatherings. I love this stuff! Is 1/2lb of bacon half a pack?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this salad... I always just use the ready crisp bacon in the little bag, way easier than actually frying and chopping bacon.

    ReplyDelete